Home

Spinning really fast and doing backstab damage

Life=Deatj

Originally posted by Dan61psu

scripters ans spammers really piss me off...you guys really do ruin the game...jaradaj...should be more like jaradouche...F**king a$$hole...:atat: :atat: :atat: :atat:

Looking at your post count you probably have no idea what's actually going on in the comunity, I sugest you first read then judge.

Post count is no real reflection of someone's understanding of what is happening in the community. Haven't you ever heard of the term lurker? IE - someone who reads a forum/newgroup but doesn't post? My post count is three- but I've been reading these forums for months under a different userid. And I'm a rather active player.

A lot of people with a high post count are just adding to the noise level (like this message is, I suppose) of the site, without adding much in the way of content. I'd say at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the messages are just intented to brow-beat and insult others, while stroking the poster's ego by talking about how good they are.

I agree that scripting moves is kinda lame (an opinion- I prefer to fight with just my raw skills. And I prefer to fight others who also rely simply upon their skills.), but it's not cheating. (A fact. The game was built with this function, and Raven intentionally left it in. If I choose to put myself at a disadvantage by not scripting moves, that's my lookout.)

Sleepy TKC

Originally posted by Dan61psu

scripters ans spammers really piss me off...you guys really do ruin the game...jaradaj...should be more like jaradouche...F**king a$$hole...:atat: :atat: :atat: :atat:

Learn to deal with it. Adapt.

Or go play Pac Man or Pong.

Idiot.

Sleepy, offcourse there are exceptions, but most of the time I see people with low post counts uselessly flaming others because they have no idea what is going on. Jaradaj has his own reasons to post these scripts other then just promoting scripting. Had Dan61psu looked a bit further he would have known. The combination of him not knowing, and his post count were IMO enough for my conclusion

well in my opinion some scripts are ok and some are not.

scripts that do things that you could do without the script are ok like lunge dfa or such things but the one with the yawspeed is not ok (for me) because you dont make a backstab then open the console and set the yawspeed at 3000 and then remove this settings.

well you can do it but not in this time.

in a cs league here in germany a clan was disqualified because one of them had a toggle for the walk.

they aren´t allowed to use any scripts.

that was quite fun

i hope my english is not to bad :D

i know i do it myself so but there are many people who cant play whith such a high senisitivity because it is to fast for them.

so i think its not ok when they do it.

scripts are for lazy gamers

Well, the dev team should have locked the yaw command from console, like the fov command, but NOOooo.

Hell i have a razer boomslang, so i can adjust the sensitivity on the fly with a touch of a button. No manipulation to the game, is that cheating???? The mouse cost me 100 bucks but it's sure worth it for fps.

Archived