Home

Hunter of Honor---Interactive RPG

SWGC

OOC: Yeah, I play in a very heavily GMed RPG at GB.com (another part of LF). This is really light...we don't even have any rules for setting up a character.

This is apparently an Alternate Universe RPG, right? So we don't have to worry about SW continuity? ;)

[back in character]

Rey: Hey awesome! I've flown A-Wings before---they rule! Especially if you're a speed demon. *chortles*

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Gets into his A-Wing* Ready?.......

*Close's his cockpit and lift's off into the Air, zooming into space*

HOLD UP!

OOC - Is it possible we can identify the ships and the amount? if not i will edit this...

"There seems to be 3 Tie interceptors and 2 Tie Fighters. Rey you take two and ill take 2. Leave an Intercepter for last

ok ok... I'm a big boy.. I shouldn't act like that. sorry... admit it was kinda cool! heh. ok. you're into the cock pits. you're flying for about ten minuts when you see those starfighters. suddenly they dissappear. you continue flying when suddeny fart's left wing gets shot. he turns around and see nothing. suddenly they're right infront of you.

OOC: Ummmm, ...okay then. I hafta be signing off now anyway. If someone is going to throw a temper tantrum I'm not going to have anything to do with it. Either I'll RPG or I won't RPG depending whether the thread is running when I get back or not. It's not my job to repair egos.

[back in character]

*Rey gets a dizzy spell and passes out, at exactly the wrong time. His fighter spirals down and only its emergency repulsorlifts save it from crashing. His autopilot engages and his fighter flies off blindily into the distance...*

EDIT: Didn't see the last post...edited to fit :D

*Goes quite...* "Can you feel that Rey?" *Ad'Ul sense's a strange presence* BANG! *The Left wing ofhis ship is shot* "Im hit!.... Rey???" *rey's ship dissapere's down and decends down to coruscant again* "its up to me...."

*Pulls up and flys directly upwards* "mabye if i do a spin they will pull ahead hmmm...." *close's his eyes and pulls the control lever back twice and flips the A-Wing.... the two Tie Fighers fly straight ahead and Ad'Ul lets off 2 Proton Torpedos right into thw back of the Tie's* "that should be all..." *BANG the Tie Fighters Explode*

OOC: sorry guys I did not post that...my idiot friend did!

*flys in on his before mentioned x-wing(reason why I havean x wing is because the council sent me to catch up with you guys...just trying to explain how i got here) * Need any help Ad'Ul?

Rey is back in the scene when the Starfighters dissappear. Don't worry, they won't come back. Suddenly you get a transmission (sorry I can't help it!).

ksdajghsdkguh

I saw you'd met our new army.. Unfortunatly, wecouldn't reach that Windu, So, we sended someone that is way more powerful...

dfgksdfutyskihj

"What are we gonna do now?" Rey wingin with his hands so Adul can see him.

"You're asking me you piss of **********!" and suddenly gets calmer. "follow the force..."

Rey: Okay, so let's go find him, dumbshaak! *flies out of Coruscant's atmosphere and enters hyperspace, navcomputer set for Mace Windu's home planet*

((OOS note: Mace Windu's home planet is listed as unknown at starwars.com...how about a planet similar to Genosis? (just a suggestion ;)))

Archived