Home

Guess who finnished JKII

SlapNut

Feels awesome. I force knocked him down, hit speed and bisected him. He should have returned to the light side.

Now I have to do it on Jedi Knight level ... *smirk* Except I dont want to go through the early levels without my saber. Hmm .. I wonder if there is a code. After I got my saber I hardly ever used anything else.

Yeah, I really pity you too... using cheats at the beginning spoils the fun IMO.

I played for the second time with cheats and used the saber, all weapons and force powers maxed out from the beginning. :naughty: Even at Jedi Master Level, the first levels are a piece of cake. :cool:

Nasty puzzles with closed doors? Just force jump where you want to go. :D

Stormies beat you up with their blasters? Saber deflects everything. :cool:

Plus you have tons of fun wiht gripping and pushing Stormies al over the place.

Sometimes I also turned NOTARGET on and played around with them or I spawned Luke or Jan or Lando to come along with me.

Lots of fun... :D

hmmm well I only have the blasted demo.....

but I must have beat it 30 times on Jedi Master difficulty before I even found out about the cheat codes....

well, afterwars... I spawned masses of Reborns and anything with the reborn prefix (no god mode or force powers) and slaughtered them all :mob::lightning

yeah when i get it I doubt I'll use any cheats in the first time around, and in the second time I'll only use the codes to make other ppl spawn hehehe ..... in the demo you're supposed to save Jan at the end and I spawned an army of Lukes and they cut her in half :eek:

:lol:

(darn, I accidently posted this as a new thread before! LOL)

Archived