Home

What would entertain you the most?

Polecatez V.

What would you find most entertaining?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What would you find most entertaining?

• Man vs Man Arena Combat! Over the top and full of surprises...
    • Man vs Creature Combat, cheer for the man, watch the rancor eat him whole!
    • Dance club and bar with REAL music (details later of how Im gonna implement this)
    • Dancing and entertainment on a small scale near your favorite shopping areas
    • Storytelling and comedy travelling to a club near you!
    • Mos Begas! The city on sunny Tatooine that never sleeps, heck, never even sits!

As the CEO and founder of Acme Entertainment, a PA created for the sole purpose of making sure that this game doesnt turn into another AO ghost-town of anti-social ladder climbers, I'd like to take a quick poll of what you would find most entertaining, specifically, what would make you pause from your quest to become a jedi or burn the midnight oil designing that new blaster. I'll present a few choices, but also welcome your suggestions -

Of course! Mud-wrestling Twi'leks! Do you think I could find the personnel to pull off such a show? :D

It will remain to be seen just how big the "arena" civic building will be in the game, perhaps I could run three rings at the same time...and if the boundaries happen to get confused, well, all the more entertainment for my esteemed guests. Please don't forget to pick up your "Acme Jedi Start-Up Kit"* at the door on your way out, for the low low price of 99 credits, you too can be a Jedi with the help of this kit which will include a glowing stick to practice with, some dingy robes (complete with jedi underwear) and bag to place over your eyes (simulate this by turning off your monitor). If you can still get around the game world, you will be able to page someone who can tell you where to find Yoda!**

*For newbie exploitation purposes only.

**Actual Yoda will be captured and thrown in the arena for entertainment purposes if found. :yodaball:

Call it what you want, its still the same thing! I vote Man vs Monster!

Arena One: Featuring Gavors Pants. Scream as the pants gnash at the cage bars, tremble at their mighty stench, cheer as the pants consume warrior after warrior.

Arena Two: Featuring Gavor without Pants! Many, many tickets still available. Actually, we havent sold any. Except to your ailing grandmother.

Well I voted Man vs Monster but I would love to see two arenas or two different events in the one arena.

EVENT/ARENA 1: Man vs Monster. Watch in glorified entertainment as some poor and unwilling contestant be lunged forward in the arena as some cruel and overly powerful monster consume him until not even a spec of him remains for the audience to watch.

EVENT/ARENA 2: Man vs Man. AHHH just like the tip top movie Gladiator. Once again watch in glorified entertainment as a new fresh blood is (once again) lunged into the arena up against a ratherly experienced mean green fighting machine (or any other colour for that matter).

Or maybe even Man & Man & Man & Man & Man & Man vs Man & Man like in Gladiator. Many n00bs up against well experienced.

But then again this could lead people to complaints of OVERKILL and comments such as "but the overly huge and very tough man used me to gain from. He targetted me cos I was weak".

Either way I say "LET 'EM HAVE IT!!!!!"

Archived