Home

To Buy Or Not To Buy please respond

JEDI_MASTA

Iv been contemplating buying this game for some time now but there are 2 major problems that keep me saying no and the endless desire to be appart of the sw universe. first off... i dont have a credit card or any other way of paying for this... but i can probably work around this depending on what it will cost (what will it cost btw :)) and what kind of restrictions will be placed... will you be able to do most anything you want?

Jedi masta! As I was just welcomed I in turn welcome you to the forum, I will personally give you a link to my homepage below that has the answers to everything there is an answer to about the game! But for this meager service in providing you what others would say is "common sense"...intelligent people like you or I know that it isnt so common or as sensicle as this non-sensicle piece...so I ask you again for the 60 credits we agreed to when the game begins for this simple service...I will start by saying that you are free to dress your name as you see fit! Feel free to call yourself XxX-THE jEdI mAsTah-XxX, which will GUARANTEE YOU jedi status I guarantee! Also, I'll let you in on another secret! *whispers* just between me and you and I, you won't need to pay to play, if you catch my drift...you know that I know that in this game there will be jobs, so you simply do a little work on the side like wash a few dishes, or even work a street corner or two if you know what that means *wink wink* and your bill will be taken care of....

(begins to shout again)

Laaaaaaaaaadies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Jedi of all "persuasions"...Acme Entertainment is PLEASED! And I do mean PLEASED! to bring you the OFFICIAL STAR WARS GALAXIES FAQ!

The FAQ

We now return to our regularly scheduled topics....

You can do pretty much anything in this game.

You want to be a farmer? Ok, 'educate' yourself to become one.

Tired of being a farmer? Rather be something within the trade or transport business? Well, sell your farm and train to become a pilot and navigator.

The Empire is stepping on your foot, tying your hands? Well, take it back to them and join the Alliance to Restore the Republic (also known as the Rebel Alliance).

See, there is nothing you can't be in this game, however, some things require more of you to achive then others.

Oh, and one advice: Whatever Polecatez offers, just say NO!!!!! :D:D:D

*backs away from Polecatez*

hmm, one for the asylum methinks, there we don't need a reason to keep him locked up forever...

As I understand it, the game will be very flexible in terms of what you can and can't do. Almost any profession imaginable is playable out of the box, and any profession you think of that isn't covered will be if you put it together yourself (the Devs will keep track of skill combinations and create new professions for unique skill sets).

Oh, and WELCOME TO THE FORUM

OT: I got one of those jobs in real life that requires me to be waaaaaay too serious at times, so I hope you dont mind if I loosen up a bit on the forums...a combination of PT Barnum being one of my personal heroes and watching AO turn into a graveyard slowly has led to this...

Back on topic:

Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Droids of ALL makes and models! Acme Entertainment will be VERY pleased to announce the upcoming "Battle of the Jedi Wannabes"!

The first Sunday (sunday sunday...) after the release (release release...) of the game 32 carefully selected Jedi wannabes will be thrown in the arena for your public perusal and amusement! 32 men will enter, 1 man will leave....(voice lowers) this will determine the course of all history for the Galaxy, and you can be a part of it! Surprise guest stars will make an appearance, Darth Vader* himself will personally take the winner as his apprentice! So BE THERE BE THERE BE THERE for what I promise you will be the GREATEST SHOW IN THE GALAXY!

*actual Darth Vader will be some wookie named Barth in a black robe and a gaffi stick.

Originally posted by Polecatez V.

OT: I got one of those jobs in real life that requires me to be waaaaaay too serious at times, so I hope you dont mind if I loosen up a bit on the forums...a combination of PT Barnum being one of my personal heroes and watching AO turn into a graveyard slowly has led to this...

*actual Darth Vader will be some wookie named Barth in a black robe and a gaffi stick.

as long as it leads to things like that u can loosen up all u want :)

I would actually pay IC money to watch the 32 wannabe Jedi fight!

"32 w00ting wannabes enter, 1 shortly to be devoured w00ting wannabe leaves!"

or we could work out some sort part exchange scheme where I supply you with increasingly vicious creatures in return for a 'season pass' to all of your events...

"Congratulations, you won against all the other 31 jedi wannabees! Now for your prize: the very rare holocron of Bertuuthi. Where it is? You see that pit? And that gleaming cube, barely visible for the heaps of drool from the rabid, starved rancor next to it? It's yours now. Knock yourself out."

Originally posted by setsuko

"Congratulations, you won against all the other 31 jedi wannabees! Now for your prize: the very rare holocron of Bertuuthi. Where it is? You see that pit? And that gleaming cube, barely visible for the heaps of drool from the rabid, starved rancor next to it? It's yours now. Knock yourself out."

muhaha, that would be nice :)

Archived