Home

All Seeying Eye

Swarf

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to make a filter for All Seeying Eye that will only show the following

Server with 2 people jedi master forcerank and duel. I tried just doing forcerank but it didn't work. I did

1 if g_maxForceRank != "7" remove. Is that right? Thanks for any help

-Swarf

Hm that didnt work, but I messed around and replaced 7 with 99 and the same servers still came up. Any suggestions? Can someone go step by step and tell me how to turn on filters? Thanks for the replies. Also, there is a free download, you do't have to buy it.

Step by step guide to add a new filter:

-Right-click somewhere on the left side above the buddy window

-Goto where it says "New..."

-A window should pop up now called Filter Editor

-Put whatever you want into where it says Name

-Ignore the Wizard button for right now

-Now, without changing ANYTHING, cause if you change it, it won't work, copy this into the big main window of the Filter Editor:

1 if g_maxForceRank ~== "7" goto 3

2 remove

-Now look at the bottom-left and click on the bullet beside "Modifier"

-Now in the text box that just un-grayed, call this whatever you want, it doesn't show up anywhere but there, but it makes that filter unique from others. I.E. Mine is called ForceRank

-Click OK

-Now under My Filters, a new check-box should appear with whatever you put as the name of your Filter.

-Click Jedi Knight II on the left

-Click the Refresh button

-After that, check the filter that you just made

-Now only servers that have their Max Force Rank set at Jedi Master will now show up in the server selection window

Hope that helped, later.

Archived