Home

Eeth Koth

koren

Naw, Eeth Koth has been in two movies, and is part of the Jedi Council. Most people probably know who he is, at least once they see his picture. It'd be cool if someone does Master Koth, and I'm virtually certain someone will, because slowly but surely, the Jedi Council members are being made :)

I think he's one of the less interesting-looking Jedi. It's almost as if they were running out of ideas for alien-lloking Jedi when they made him. Of course, if Lucas wasn't locked away in his own little world, he might realize that *character development* even in small doses can do wonders towards bringing a character to life on screen. As is, the Jedi Council is one lifeless bunch of stiffs.

- DT

Putting aside the fact that Lucas couldn't give decent development to *central* characters in two hours, I think there is more than enough room to give the minor Jedi Council members some character in the film. If nothing else, the Jedi battle on the El Camino could have bene used to show more character--at least in fighting styles and so-forth. Kit Fisto was the only one they did anything close ot this with. Lucas just seems to depend on cool *looks* for the characters and that's all.

But I agree on the EU stuff.

By the way, having only read the "Tales from Jaba's Palace" stories (The Fett one was awsome), what is recomended in the way of Expanded universe fiction?

- DT

Yeah, he is, like Maul.

Cheshire would probably make an absolutely kick-ass model of Eeth Koth since he made an awesome one of Maul, and they look pretty similar although making Eeth Koth would probably be easier since he doesn't have also those complex tattoos.

Originally posted by Darth Torgo

If nothing else, the Jedi battle on the El Camino could have bene used to show more character--at least in fighting styles and so-forth.

Jedi battle on the El Camino? What movie were you watching? :p

As for tattoos, you actually have that backwards, Sinister :) Take a closer look at Master Koth, you'll notice he has far more intricate tattoos covering his face. Maul's were chunks of color, while Eeth's appear to be intricate lines.

Someone need a reference pic? *grins* Obviously I support the idea. I do think Chesire could do a good model, since it would probably not take too much effort from the Darth Maul. Having already learned how to make the small horns look right, I'm sure he [she? Forgive me if I misspoke] probably could do the proper horns for Master Koth.

Also, his species was misspelled a few times; if you don't know, it's Zabrak. To be precise, he's an Iridonian Zabrak. They're just like humans in that they declare themselves by where they're from almost as if it's a race or subspecies[Leia, for example, is more often described as Alderaanian than she is described as human, though it's obvious she's both].

Archived