Home

Can Anyone make a Thundercats Saber Hilt Skin?

vanexel711

Originally posted by menemeth

thundercats was one of the most idiotic and pointless shows i have ever seen, please dont defile JO with its stupidity

In your opinion. I personally grew up with shows like Thundercats, GI Joe, Transformers, so they hold a special place in my heart, and it's probably the same for vanexel711. I don't know how to do blades for sabers (yet), so I wouldn't be able to convert it into an actual sword, but perhaps in the future.

thundercats was one of the most idiotic and pointless shows i have ever seen, please dont defile JO with its stupidity

This is coming from the guy who spammed the modelling forum for a week straight asking people to make him characters from an X-Box game.. :rolleyes:

I personally would love to see not only a Thundercats saber but a Lion-o character as well (of course that request would belong in the modeling forum)... shnyarf, shnyarf!

*smacks menemeth with a rusty trout*

Do not defile lucasforums with your uninformed BS.

Thundercats ruled!

I would love to play with the Sword of Omens. I'm going to see if I can get a sigh beyond sight sound clip now :)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Thanks for all your input. I'm glad to see that so many people still appreciate Thundercats today (except for Menemeth, but I guess it's obvious why. How can you appreciate a great show like T-Cats after watching so much My Little Pony and The Partridge Family like he has? :-)

Thanks again for all the help. And if you're interested Menemeth, I'll let you borrow some of my T-Cats tapes. You can still be redeemed. I feel the good in you. The conflict....:-)

Take care,

Kareem

I'm going to have to second that last post... This should probably be posted in the model's section. I'm betting that one of those chaps could throw it together in a few mins. I'd do it if I knew how.

And... I liked Thundercats just fine... but nobody seems to remember Silverhawks. Ah well.

I grew up on Thudercats and Voltron back ooff the Thunder cats, when i saw they where gonna play it on toonami back in what was it 1997 I went nuts, T-Cats and Voltron where back for a year at least =P

I too would like to play with the Sword Of Omens, but this really should go in the modeling forum, it would be great if when u had the sabre off it shrunk down to dagger form and then when u turned it on it grew and the gaurd points stuck up along with the music and the Thunder, Thunder, THUNDER CATS HOOO!!!

Lol I can see it in my head....

DarthDarth

well someones making a sword of omens model in the modeling section and i cant wait for it myslef. Also i think itd be kinda fun to replace the Ugnaught with a Snarf model considering the ugnaughts barely in the game so its really no big deal and itd be fun to run around killing snarfs or possesing them and making them fight people!:D:p:) ...........:cool:

Archived