Home

No Patch?

Xenoeye

Most likely. Instead we'll have to settle with the U104 mod, or the Unoffical 1.04 Patch MOD. It is a compiled version of the 1.04 source code that Raven released with the second SDK. It was going to be the next patch, but it looks as if LEC won't allow one.

What's great about this mod, is that you never have to turn it on or off, it's automatic. You can play on 1.03 and U104 servers, never have to enable/disable ANYTHING. Get it from here at JKII.net or massassi.net.

oh...

jarek - I dont read this board much I just really wanted to know the answer to this and they turned off search. Your post was totally useless, why bother?

Emon - I've been playing on 1.03a+ and u1.04 servers.

They're good but an official patch (even using this code) would have been great. Only the official patches will be accepted as the standard version. :(

I think I might have to quit playin clanned JK2 :(

Originally posted by Xenoeye

oh...

jarek - I dont read this board much I just really wanted to know the answer to this and they turned off search. Your post was totally useless, why bother?

Emon - I've been playing on 1.03a+ and u1.04 servers.

They're good but an official patch (even using this code) would have been great. Only the official patches will be accepted as the standard version. :(

I think I might have to quit playin clanned JK2 :(

My post = useless? It was short and to the point. It told you exactly what you wanted to know about the next patch...or lack thereof.

You dont have to read the boards often to know this, I can click the back button and see plenty of threads refering to "1.04" or "no patch" etc..

Archived