Home

suprise end boss

ryudom

I know this post is kinda late, but anyway:

before jk2 came out, didn't PC gamer review the beta and say the boss was a big suprise or unexpected? i rememeber there was a bunch of threads with people guessing who the end boss would be. i'm just wondering where PC gamer (or maybe it was some other mag) came up with that idea.

When is there gonna be a JK-series boss who isn't human/humanoid? The closest there has ever been was MAW, but he was ½ a humanoid.

Imagine the kind of fight someone with four arms could put up, and the inventive saber moves they could possess... it could be fantastic.

Can't say I really have anything against Dessan though, except that he's a pull/lightning/grip \/\/hore lol, and that having the reptillian-looking dude as the bad guy has been done to death.

:gben:You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Yeah, JK had WAY better villans. Jerec was just uber evil, and Maw, damn everyone hated Maw and you just wanted that bastard to get killed. Yun was always cool cause he sacraficed himself for Kyle. Sariss was pretty good, better than whiney Tavion, for sure. Gorc and Pic were both really awesome, as well. And then there's Boc, some of the best comic relief in a villan. And he fought with two lightsabers, damnit. No other SW game has that to my knowledge.

Archived