Home

Stupid Patches and whiners+scripts here+new mod to take out backstab, very effective

MrYepp

Did you find this stupid and inane, and from now on, I want MrYepp banned hes no fun  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Did you find this stupid and inane, and from now on, I want MrYepp banned hes no fun

• Yes.
    • No.

after playing sabers FF for about 1:30 hours, i realized how stupid this game has become. at least in 1.02 u can have the joy of seeing someone u kill

this is the part where i wanna whine waaah waaah waaah wahhha wahhhhhhhhhh i want to be a whore waaa h waaah wahh all the cheap moves to pwn n00bs w1th my 1337 ski11z0rz are stupid waaah wahhhh

here's another whiner waaah waaah im to stupid to dodge DFA waah waaah i want to look like the movies waaahh waah (btw if you want some excellent movie-like action play DoD) i need to ruin the game for others because i suck, not just at this game, but some Raven executivesdown-town,if you know what i mean, kekekekke(<--stupid dog eater, hope u lose to germany), If i give him double the effort tonight maybe he'll give us the patch that makes everything retarded.

WHAT DID U DO TO THIS GAME ITS MORE FUN JUMPING TO UR DOOM TO HEAR THE IMPERIAL WORKER SCREAM NOW INSTEAD OF (actually)PLAYING

in conclusion, i stick out my middle finger

*btw, nothing's wrong with koreans they are very cool i just want germany to win

Random Raging brought to you by: Mr. Yepp

ill rage damn well whenever i want

Wow, MrYepp

I...really don't care. Sorry, but I don't. You make me laugh too.

ha...h

To think that people have made you so upset that you have to rant about it is disturbing. It'd tell you to get a life, but that'd be your level and that's not very nice. Please understand that no good will come from pointless whining. You have to slay them with words of wisdom instead of swinging-blindly with foolish blabbering. :(

Have a nice day

PS. Sticking your middle finger out will only get it cut off. Not by me, of course, I'll be playing against somebody with style. :jawa

Archived