Home

Ripped version of Jedi Knight 2, some facts.

Unit

I downloaded the 755 MB file of Jedi Knight 2, burned it to a cd. I popped the cd in and the setup came up fine. I installed it(v1.02a) and cracked it with the v1.02 no-cd crack since it said there was no cd in the drive! Anyway, I could play online for a few minutes then I'd get that error message almost everybody here gets... "Error: CL_ParsePacketEntities". I tried changing the registry around and it didn't seem to help. I guess it's mainly because I need the v1.03 patch, but there's not a v1.03 no-cd crack. Ah, agrivation. I hope you learned a lesson from this.

Bye.

First of all you shouldn't be complainign to me about downloading the game. Complain to the person who uploaded it in the first place. And by the way, I fixed it. Paying less money is a good thing. :p

Oh yea, don't bother flaming back because I'm not coming back anyway, later.

A mod prolly didtn delete the thread cause this guy walked naked into a flamethrower party. The only company Id be a party to taking their software is Microsoft and tht is because they have absolutely no ethics whatsoever. I get pissed if anyone does it to anyone else. Think of all the hard work those guys put in on the game! They desrve the cash. Hell, if they come out with a sequel, Im pre-ordering it as soon as the announcement hits.

10. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

I would not brag over piracy if I were you...

Archived