Home

Alright, spill the beans

Habeed

I know how to "do" the "butt saber" move, (which EVERYONE uses...it seems like its the only one that ever kills me when I have a gun out) but what rules determine whether or not you fall down when pushed? Also, is there any way to stop push/pull from affecting you without using absorb? I noticed that you can push push or pull someone repeatedly and they won't move much (and they don't have absorb on), and other times they fall down right away or fall off the ledge.

AND IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO GIVE SOME STUPID REPLY, DON'T BOTHER! I WANT ANSWERS, NOT VAGUE REPLIES LIKE "You must be a Jedi Master to do this move".

Away from Absorb...maybe Drain?

The closer you are, the stronger the Force Pushs/Pulls are (along with how many stars you got)

I'm guessing that theres a percentage system for falling due to Pushs and Pulls...BUT if you are in the air, you will ALWAYS be pushed or pulled

I've observed that your chances of being pushed/pulled to the ground are affected by:

• distance (the closer you are, the greater the chance)
    movement (the more movement, i.e., running, the greater the chance)
    attacking (if you're swinging, the greater the chance)
    jumping
    direction you're facing (if you're not facing them, the greater the chance)

...and sometimes it's just luck of the draw. But yeah, if you're working on your push/pull abilities, keep your eyes open for people that run away from you while jumping and attacking close to your body. :D

if you have points in push/pull u can block it. You're less likely to block if you are running, attacking, jumping, rolling, whatever. If your force pool is lower than ur enemy's, that is also a factor. The factor that determines whether u are knocked down by push or pull is distance. You have to be at a fairly close distance to push/pull someone down.

Archived