Home

Greetings from Cloud City

Guest Lando6

Guest Lando6

Hello everyone. I hyperspaced in from Lucasarts.com and I like what I see here. I am hopeful that this game does well. Star Wars deserves a good RTS title. I enjoyed the Age of Empire and AOK line of games so I think this game has real potential. After Rebellion and FC I try not to get to hyped up about games anymore. I have to admit that it is very hard to not get carried away with this game. Imo Jedi Knight was the best game that Lucasarts ever made. Now it seems that with SWBG and JK2 Lucas may top the Jk in my book. I hope they do well this time. May the Force be with us!

Guest Tie Guy

Hi Lando, have a nice stay here.

I agree with you about FoCom, but i think Rebellion deserves more than many people give it. Anyways, this and Jk2 should really be not only some of the best Star Wars game, but some of the best games for the PC this year. I can't wait, it's gonna be great. While your waiting though, you can come here.

TIE, get this: I AGREE !!!!!!

Rebellion doesn't deserve the slack it got just because people expected something else.

it's not an RTS-game. simple as that. it's actually turn-based strategy; a totally different experience.

anyway, welcome, Lando.. finally another Cloud City-lover

Guest Tie Guy

I played it alot when it came out, then didn't play it for a whiles, then played it alittle while ago for old times sake. :D

Archived