Home

WIP - Chrono Timemaster hilt

-Chrono_MOT-

A legendary jedi named Chrono (made up) once carried a black/gold lightsaber around with a timepiece dangling from the bottom. Centuries later the saber was found but the timepiece was missing. Legend has it that the great warrior will rise again should the two pieces ever be reunited.

In other words, here's a new saber-hilt model...but I'm trying to figure out how to UVW it in Milkshape. Let me know what ya'll think...please bear in mind this is my first time ever modeling something.

shot1.bmp

Umm...not really a rip of Chrono Trigger. If you knew what Chrono meant (root word chronos, meaning time) then you would shut the fook up.

I got an error saying more than 1000 verts. Could someone help me out on this? Is there a way to lower the poly count?

Oh, and you're thinking of Crono from CT, which in order to be a direct rip I would have to make the model character look exactly like him. Matter of fact, the character Chrono that I came up with is a black Zabrak Jedi. Think before you post, because I'm sure you were just trying to add some meaning in your life by attacking my concepts.

lol i figured it would be too much

just the top part with those ////// things must be like 500 polys right there, at least.

if you made your saber with too many polys and you dont know how to check polys and i suggest you read some more tutorials and make the saber over again.

Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-

Got the skin to show up in Npherno's md3 viewer, but in MD3View it says skin not found. Anyone have any idea what I"m doing wrong?

Yeah, when you make the control file, it jacks up the assigned textures.

Check out this tutorial at Coffee Stain for a complete process of getting your saber from MilkShape 3D to JO.

Archived