Home

Last Man Standing Mod ?????

rut-wa jodar

This community has until the release date of warcraft 3 to produce a Last Man Standing mod or they'll loose me forever.

Good luck getting your mod this community is full of to$$ers that wouldn't know real combat even if it was to hold up a banner saying " REAL COMBAT". I hate them all burn in hell scum....

Finally people who feel the same as i do.. Even a unrealistic fragfest as Soldier of Fortune 2 has this..(!)

I've tried to host games with the rule 'once you get fragged, your dead so go to spectate mode' but most dont care and go and kill others.. I end with booting them so it isnt that much fun.. I think it is stupid this wasnt implanted in the game, because it takes all the realism out of it (as far as that is possible; a sf-fantasy game)

All i can think off right now is putting up special servers on MSNGameZone where you only get one live to play with, and the fragged ones just spectate..

Maybe we can all massive sending e-mail with the request to add this in the (official) 1.04 patch..

Archived