Home

Love?

TyRaNis

Of course. These things are pretty common in MMORPGs, with ingame weddings etc. Though, in almost all games, this is only roleplayed, there's no ingame rules for it or such.

Practically, it can mean anything. Having your characters sharing the same house, travel the galaxy together or whatnot. Since it is based on roleplaying, it can get as involved as you care to play it.

Anyone know the word on whether or not we can change sirnames or not? That could be a nice detail in an ingame marriage.

So, yes, as long as both players wants their characters to fall in love, they can. Who's there to prove you're wrong?

EDIT: well, you can even start your characters as a couple, for an interesting twist. The only end to it is your imagination.

Hmmmm.... Certainly does add more to the roleplaying it does.... But does come at the cost of much dedication towards each other. And also, if it were to happen (not saying that it would be ruled out of my characters life) I sense an attraction between both parties OOC. Anyone else feel this way?

Originally posted by DaCliff

Hmmmm.... Certainly does add more to the roleplaying it does.... But does come at the cost of much dedication towards each other. And also, if it were to happen (not saying that it would be ruled out of my characters life) I sense an attraction between both parties OOC. Anyone else feel this way?

Not necessarily...I've RPGed characters in love, but that didn't mean that the roleplayers felt anything at all for each other...

I'd say it can be other way. Sure it is much easier to roleplay being interested in a char played by someone you in turn is interested in RL. That's pretty natural. But it doesn't have to be so. It's also a matter of how different the character you roleplay is from you, and dito for your 'love interest'.

Originally posted by Redwing

Not necessarily...I've RPGed characters in love, but that didn't mean that the roleplayers felt anything at all for each other...

yeah out of game it can even be two fellas, friend of mine had it in legend of mir, they married and on the 'honeymoon' his wife had a confession, what a laugh that was :)

Originally posted by DudEhead

yeah out of game it can even be two fellas, friend of mine had it in legend of mir, they married and on the 'honeymoon' his wife had a confession, what a laugh that was :)

Well, this is why I personally don't always reveal my gender, because I RP both girls and guys and I don't want the other person's character affected their knowledge about me personally. Some people are good at that, others, just...aren't :p

;)

Originally posted by TyRaNis

Will I be able to get a Girlfriend/boyfriend in Galaxies??

Hehe, depend's on ya stile, I guess :D

Tyranis: "Eeeeeh... how ya doing?

Random NPC Bartender: "This is the Mended Jawa bar!"

Tyranis: "You... I mean... are you up for some bowling?"

Tyranis: "Ah, I see. Hey, nice haircut!"

Tyranis: "So, I won't get any sweet loving tonight either, then?

Tyranis: *sigh*

I feel sorry for Tyranis. Only because i had the same experience. In this game Graal, i tried chattin up the Zorbi Bartender Lady. Got the same reply each time. "EWWW DONT TOUCH ME!"

So i suggest to him DONT CHAT UP NPC's it always turns out bad

Archived