Home

Plo Koon saber hilt finished!!

-Chrono_MOT-

im sry to say but that looks more like an Anakin Saber or Yoda hilt than Plo Koon Saber hilt:( Ive seen plo koons saber, here is a sit that is not in english but has english translation in it, they have Plo Koons saber, just scroll down: http://www.starwars.idv.tw/replica/lightsaber.htm

it is the 15th saber down and it looks like 1 of the suspected 2 that Mace Windu had in EP1, just press cancel if some download thing comes up u dont need to get it!

The saber needs to be sized down quite a bit. I mean, sure he has big hands and everything, but Plo Koon didn't make his saber any bigger because of it. If you look at pics and at the action figures, you'll see that his saber is just big enough to fit in one hand, which leads us to believe he didn't use two hands to grip his saber.

And, for the record, Plo's saber color was gold, not orange :p

you only said yellow in your original post, the gold color his saber is like a mix between yellow and orange... plus I added the :p to mean I was just messing around :)

Anyway, yes, thats what I'm saying, Plo Koon's saber is no bigger then a regular Jedis

green i know u were playing...but im quoting myself =OP

"it does seem a lil fat...also...his saber color is orange!!!!!...yes in bio's it says yellow...but i mean come on!!!..hes an orange alien!!...need oragne! =OD"

see =OP...lol...

and yes...it is the size of a regular lightsaber...if u look at pics of him fighting with his lightsaber...u can see his fingers kinda overlap...looking a lil awkward...so its the size of a regular lightsaber

even though it looks awkward..he doesn't suck..hes a master saberist =O)

Archived