Home

Moral Dilema

Zygomaticus

i'm not sure who i would pick, but i do know who i wouldn't. i wouldn't pick the rich guy, he's obviously already had a pretty good life, and i don't need the money(i'm not rich, i just have enough). i wouldn't pick the 80 yr. old woman. there's 2 types of old women, the mean hag type, who'd i'd say forget it to, and the kindly grandma type. if she was the kindly grandma type, she'd willingly sacrifice her life for the kid, me, my best freind, and the pregnant lady, seeing as how we're all either young and innocent, or pregnant. plus, she probably wouldn't survive. the med student would be going, he could help if some1 got hurt, has good potential, and would probably survive. pregnant lady wouldn't be going, probably wouldn't survive, even though it would be 2 lives saved, it would also be feeding 2 people. me and my best friend could get in, and like someone else said, the girl could sit on someones lap and the others could try and hold on. of course, w/ the med student training to save lives, he might try and save 1 now by giving up his seat. o well. tough question. i wouldn't know for sure unless it actually happened.

Archived