Home

Can a Script Do This?!?

Twins of Doom

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

If he was using the default Luke skin and the name was Shadow I know who you are talking about.

I used to see him a lot when I played FFA.

He gets really angry when you beat the Hell out of him.

:D

maybe that was him, but i don't think so....it was in pink and was something like shadow_destroyer

Originally posted by PETEYKing

I just joined the MoH clan a few days ago, enuf said

and......?

what's your point, you joined a clan....congratulations

I'm curious about something I observed in a TeamFFA server a few weeks ago: I was Red and it appeared that a Blue player became Red and began killing himself over and over.

This effectively lowered the Red score to like -70 or something.

Meanwhile... a Blue player was doing the same thing. (the game was pointless at this time... so I just watched the madeness).

It was obvious that the two idiots were attempting to affect the scores by using /kill, but how did they switch from one team to the other... that doesn't appear to be possible from the player menu. Is there a console command that would allow this?

BTW, the Red hari kiri guy was in the Conference room of the StarDestroyer and the Blue suicide junkie was near the trash compactor. I think I might've been able to ForcePush him in and activate once... he quit right after I did that. OR at least spawned somewhere else.

SkinWalker

Archived