Home

Forces in Multiplayer

sloMo

I play Jedi Outcast quite a while (bought it on the first release-day) but I just started playing the Multiplayer. So what are the two side-specific forces (two for each side) you like best and use most often?!

cool, i don't ever play dark side... light side forces are pretty cool, tho of these i hardly use heal since it won't do anything vs backsweep... i don't use protect either, although it's more useful than heal vs finishers...

love 2 use absorb and mind trick, although if the opp has seeing, which they should have if they've got some sense, mind trick isn't that useful except if you're sure your enemy has almost no force left... but absorb is a lifesaver all the time, invaluable if you're a light side player!!! :)

Light: Absorb, Mind Trick

Absorb for those push/pull + bsers, mind trick for fun watching guys go wtf when they die

Dark: Drain, Rage + Speed

hehe rage and speed is just to go nuts and drain is to recover my life afterwards

depends on the type of game i am playing, but i'll tell you for a capture the flag:)

light side: mind trick, and absorb

sneak in there, grab the flag, turn on absorb to counter pulls, and force speed to run very fast:)

dark side: grip to hold the opponent there, lightning to hit him while he runs with your flag

neutral: pull to pull them back, and speed to run like hell

ever tried a backsweep on force speed...very fast:)

Archived