Home

How tall are you???

Lord JayVizIon

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

5'5... I need every inch of it to shove opposing forwards outa my crease during hard fought hockey games... :D

I'm 5'10. I'm defense. And dont let size fool you! I was the heavy hitter of my hockey team. Defense players allways gets the best hits and allways get the chance to get a player down.

MAN I LOVE HOCKEY!

But I hate getting the puck in the neck or crotch. Geez that hurts!

Originally posted by TheJackal

I'm 5'10. I'm defense. And dont let size fool you! I was the heavy hitter of my hockey team. Defense players allways gets the best hits and allways get the chance to get a player down.

MAN I LOVE HOCKEY!

But I hate getting the puck in the neck or crotch. Geez that hurts!

Obviously your not a goalie... We have extra padding/armour to protect those areas... :D

Guest Gamma732
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Obviously your not a goalie... We have extra padding/armour to protect those areas... :D

What?? I thought everyone has to wear a cup!

Oh I have padding for the crotch. But not the neck.

You should know this but it IS the defense's job to stop the player (sometimes the puck if the goalie sucks) from getting to the net. So I took a few shots.

I got 100s of the my feet. Those hurt too since there is no padding. Shins are okay. crotch still hurts (I shattered a jock strap once). I have cracks all over my helmet. I think I still have some tape marks on it (as in I got slashed on the head many times by a hockey stick)

funny story:

You know in those hockey movies where the hero arrives late for a game and when he DOES arrive, the zamboni's doors open up and the player skates to the ice.

Anyways. I was running late for a tournament and right when the face off was about to happen (the ref skated to the center dot but didn'T drop the puck) the doors open up. I step on the ice...

|

|

|

| down I go

|

|

\ /

I left my skate guards on in the haste.

''Nice entrance'' were the exact words of my goalie.

Guest oninosensi

I am right about 6', and 140 lbs

But I tend to get overlooked because everyone is too busy staring at my warlord, Koitsu. He is about 12' tall, and close to 1800 lbs.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

Why not...

6ft 5in

that is why I don't play football anymore:(

your 6'5"?!? i thought you were only like 15 or so.

Rommel I KNOW how you feel! I'm 15, and I'm 5'5" and only 110 lbs! I'm pretty thin! Where's that stick snowtrooper for comparison. I can't believe you're so big Rhett! That must be awesome. :D

Oh, and one other thing, I may be light, but I can run like no other! :D

Originally posted by Tie Guy

5'9" 125lbs. I'm just a skinny little guy whose fast. And i need to be to play tennis.

Tie, how old are you? Please don't say younger than 15, cause I'm only 5'5" (I think).

I'm gonna get a tape measure and see how tall I am for sure. . .

Yay! I just had my mom measure me, and I'm actually 5'7"! Last spring at the doctor I was 5'5". Yippeee! I'm tall, I'm tall! *Gives a smug grin* And I feel more important too! :D

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Thrawn

Tie, how old are you? Please don't say younger than 15, cause I'm only 5'5" (I think).

I'm gonna get a tape measure and see how tall I am for sure. . .

Don't worry, i'm only 15, although i just turned 15 in June, so you may be older than me.

Anyways, 100 credits says you aren't faster than me. Last year i was the fastest person in a state-wide competition of the 200m. So ha! :D

Guest Boba Rhett

*whips out Boba Rhett's Handy Dandy English to Metric Util.*

Ok, so that's like 5ft 10.5 inches right? I should know this but what's the conversion for lbs to kgs?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

*whips out Boba Rhett's Handy Dandy English to Metric Util.*

Ok, so that's like 5ft 10.5 inches right? I should know this but what's the conversion for lbs to kgs?

2.2 lbs equals 1 kg.

YD, you can just post your metric measurements and you or i can convert them later on.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived