Home

500-point Fragfest!!!

Shadow Angel

What's the longest JKII multiplayer session you've ever had? A few days ago, I had my longest playing session ever for any FPS game. I was in the mood for a bot match when, all of a sudden, I decided to try something new. I started an offline Jedi Master game on the Death Star map with five TK-421 stormtrooper bots at Jedi difficulty. Kill limit: 500.

I wasn't shooting for difficulty, more like a lot of lightsaber practice. No cheats, but I set my Force Mastery to the highest level. Anyway, as this was Jedi Master, where you have to get the lightsaber first to kill anyone, needless to say, it took a while. I played upwards of 5 hours! (pausing several times for various reasons) Whew, I've had enough JKII for, like, the rest of the week! But, at least I'm a lot better at Saber Throw. What's the longest you've played?

16 hours. Started at 10am ended at 2am.

Day off of school/work and a fresh single player game to go through. Ah the joys of caffine and deep fried chicken fingers diped in honey musterd...

Ok I had to get off for 20 mins to fry about 20 chicken fingers up but it could still be considered strait, right?

Anyway got through single player fairly quickly. :p

Archived