Home

Jedi Apprentices: PC Thread

DashRendar

Rey Adi Seyah: Adult Male Zabrak (Note: I said his species was Zabrak, and somehow it ended up Human; I changed it back, but I don't know what that will affect), Jedi Guardian 5; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Def 17 (+2 Dex, +5 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 55/12; Atk +7 melee (1d3+2, punch), +7 ranged (by weapon), +8 melee (3d8+2, crit 19-20, Lightsaber); SQ Deflect (Attack -4, Defense +1), Increase Lightsaber damage +1d8, Lightsaber Damage +1d8; SV Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +4; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +2; Str 15, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 15, Wis 13, Cha 10.

Equipment: Aquata Breather, Lightsaber x2, Utility Belt, Electrobinoculars, Comlink

Skills: Astrogate +6, Balance +10, Computer Use +8, Pilot +10, Read/Write Basic, Speak Barabel, Speak Basic, Spot +3

Force Skills: Force Strike +10, Jump +9, See Force +7

Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Power Attack, Two-weapon Fighting, Weapon Focus (Lightsaber), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)

Force Feats: Alter, Control, Force Pilot, Sense

Lightsabers: One green, one purple.

Special (both sabers same): Call beacon, syntherope dispenser and grapple launcher on the end.

Question: Is it possible to have a speeder?

OK jedi listen up... ;)

I have a little information about the deflect featur on your pcs

when used deflect gives you a bonus to defence, makeing it harder for someone to hit you.

How it works for you, you tell dash that you are going to use deflect, he adds your deflect bonus to your defence.

Now the cost of useing this is that you can't move on your next turn (saying that your next turn is still during an attack)

everyone got it?

Good

Archived