Home

No Coruscant?

Koenig

Yeah I already know the answer to this one, there isn't one in the intial release due to the amount of time it would need, and thats fine with me.

But how then will you meet the Emperor? he rarely travels away from Coruscant, Vader does it for him. Ditto for Xixior?.

Are they going to make some mini areas to represent these sorts of places? then you sort of get summoned, get in a shuttle and are taken there?.

Its an interesting point, what do you think?

I agree that the emperor is not a person you just "run in to". It's logical to meet Jabba. He talks in first person with bountyhunters etc in the movies. Luke? Luke runs around and talk with people all the time. But the Emperor? He's not the most social bloke around, if we settle for that. The same with Yoda.

Prequel MMORPG would be cool, as would a Sith War one...

As for meeting the Emperor I can see the Imperial Throne room as a 'theme park' setting - you get on a shuttle, you meet the Emperor, if you're loyal you get promoted, if you are disloyal you get killed, reincarnated, tested again and killed for the hell of it...

You just gotta love Palpatine's wacky sense of humour...

Originally posted by Old_Ben

Plus the devs want to show off the environments they can create so it's porbably unlikly that they would create it.

What? I find the 'megapolis' environments in star wars pretty impressive, myself. So I don't think they would avoid them for that reason. And well, there's always plenty of action in a big city. But yeah, the intensity of a megacity map is the main hindrance. The time it would take to make the entire Tatooine could be the same as one block on coruscant! :)

Originally posted by setsuko

What? I find the 'megapolis' environments in star wars pretty impressive, myself. So I don't think they would avoid them for that reason. And well, there's always plenty of action in a big city. But yeah, the intensity of a megacity map is the main hindrance. The time it would take to make the entire Tatooine could be the same as one block on coruscant! :)

but i think that after a few years, they might release it as an add-on

Archived