Home

yogen (... it's a ninja thing)

laghima

i've nearly finished my yogen mod, it replaces thermals with torinoko, nage-teppo, kemuri kona, and... a suprise for dbz fans(please don't flame out the thread, i'm not one personaly, but it's kind of cool in game and i coulden't think of anything from bebop/kenshin that would work). so that brings me to the problem, as ussual i'll need to beg some kind soul (with a 32 bit system ^_^) to make the hud pic's, i can send fully edited tga's, i just need the alphas added.

ps; keto, great job on the shuriken! i've included them in the update, it's at jediknight2files.com.

ah thanks sure ill do it again didnt take to much time and i really liked the mod, keep up the good work. i was wondering if the orange glow was the effect that you wanted i think that it might be possible to have any color or even no glow at all if you have some different effect in mind i coudl try that out as well.

send more if you like and ill get them alphachanneled:

zzmrgrimzz@hotmail.com

thanks again, i'll send the pictures over soon.

several other people have comented on the orange chargeing glow, it sounds horrible, and should be fairly easy to fix, but i haven't been able to find it. i do most of the debuging in mp, so is it an sp problem? all the efx triggers have been removed (except the sounds [french galak]), getting rid of blaster_blob.tga (i think) should fix whats left. it dosen't show up on this end though so i'm just stabing blindly :)

sithlord; sure, if youre looking for the shuriken their at http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?3589

You know what would be awesome? If that dude who did the Ninja Kage from JK converted it to JK2. I loved that mod with a passion! I even had a clan for just that mod and I whooped everyone with that sword. Someone should find that guy and make him give us the files to convert to JK2:p

- Wolf :jawa

alright there all in 32-bit alpahchanneled .tga's

i think i sent them, hotmail g.ave me an error after they sent but i think it got through.

definately looking forward to the release :)

-keto

Archived