Home

WIP: Sword of Omens

-Chrono_MOT-

Thankyou soo much. It looks amazing. If you really want my opinion, here's what I would change a little....

1. The crossguard ( eyes of the hilt ) should be extended a tiny bit longer.

2. The pommel should be a little smaller, though keeping the curvature the same at the bottom.

I'm including the pic from Rankin/Bass (makers of T-Cats) which they used when they did the animation.

Other than that, it looks awesome. You have a true talent. Can't wait till it's available.

By the way, I have the sounds for the sword of omens. I know you said that you don't do sounds, but if you want them, I've got them :-)

Thanks again,

Kareem

swordofomens.jpg

It doesn't need to "fit" anything. Your saber hilt can be as big or as little as you want it to be, provided that it doesn't exceed 1000 vertices or 1200 polys.

If you could elaborate a lil more, i'd be glad to help...unfortunately, I'm off to play some JK2 :p

One more question :)

Is it going to be just a hilt (ie you still have the saber) or will it actually be a blade like the Katana model.

I'm sure the autor of that model would be glad to help if you got stuck.

Do you want a HUD made!? I can have it uploaded tomorrow.

Originally posted by vanexel711

Thankyou soo much. It looks amazing. If you really want my opinion, here's what I would change a little....

1. The crossguard ( eyes of the hilt ) should be extended a tiny bit longer.

2. The pommel should be a little smaller, though keeping the curvature the same at the bottom.

I'm including the pic from Rankin/Bass (makers of T-Cats) which they used when they did the animation.

Other than that, it looks awesome. You have a true talent. Can't wait till it's available.

By the way, I have the sounds for the sword of omens. I know you said that you don't do sounds, but if you want them, I've got them :-)

Thanks again,

Kareem

swordofomens.jpg

Actually mate, send me the sounds and I can create a pk3 file that will change the saber sound to the sword of omens sound.

What's the ETA on the Blade version of this hilt!? :)

I'm working on a way that will let you have the blade yet still let the reborn and other saber wielding foes have sabers that aren't invisible.

Archived