Home

Funniest JK2 Moment

PETEYKing

my fav moment is spawning all the stormtroopers in the large sand arena, and play the clonewars! (slice 'n dice!)

"Dude, can you show me that combo??"

you could have beaten him like twenty times just by saying "and this is another verry cool combo"

:rofl: :rofl:

heh, I was playing my friend via LAN. I never went up against a wild slasher before, and he fragged me quite quickly, then all the bots after me...then me...then all the bots after me.

THEN I LEARNED HOW TO FIGHT A WILD SLASHER!

I blocked his saber, stabbed, block stab, block, stab, dead.

he only won two other fights against mein another two hours. :)

my funniest moment was in a ctf- the entire red team was this clan called dp. a guy on blue captured the red flag, and the entire red team was chasing him. there was no blue guy in sight, except for me, but i was hiding like a little baby. i was in a corner with a small peephole, and saw a blue guy running accross with the red flag one minute, and 8-10 red guys clustering together, running and swinging their lightsabers like an orgy. they finally corner the poor soul and gangbang him. LOL they all surrounded him and all you heard was the slicing of flesh

My funniest moment, actually this happened twice, was Dueling NF, with an opponent. We each were using combinations of stances and moving around like crazy.. Spectators were commenting on how good and close the fight was, then I went for a lunge, and he did a light swing and we both died, and ended up laying side by side...

Also, slightly humurous moments are when adjusting force settings or controls.. People LOVE to hit you from behind, so maybe you cant see them.. Well, thats the ONLY time you are GUARANTEED to see a backstab from me...... They always run after...

Archived