Home

Cheshirekats avatar any guess'?

icepool

Seriously thats a great idea if its what i think it is. But anyways i'll probably get in trouble for posting this thread, but its only because youre an awesome modeler. Ive also seen many other people curious about your avatar as well in a few forums and someone suggested a thread about so hell heres the thread.:lsduel::sithk:<-(Vader with no mask sort of)Anyways hope this dosnt make you mad cheshirekat cause youre stuff is awesome. :confused:

Well if he dosn't like this thread then Kman can delete it right now cause I just was wondering and so wasn't alot of other people. But Kman if you would or can delete this thread as soon as you see this!!! Thanks dont want to make anyone mad sorry cheshirekat just having fun.:o

I wont yell, but I was just hoping to ease off on all the spam on these forums.

Alot of people are getting upset because their modeling questions aren't getting answered, and I think the main reason is because their posts are being buried so fast by off topic threads.

I think this thread is a good idea.

Its not demanding release dates is just specualting about what the model is

I hope chesire doesnt take it the wrong way tho. He should take it as a compliment that people are so intrested in his work before he has released info bout it

HERE IS AN IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT IF LUCASFORUMS MAKES A SPAM FORUM SO EVERYONE THAT HAS SOMETHING STUPID TO SAY LIKE THIS THREAD DOSN'T DISTURB ALL THE MODELERS THREADS BECAUSE THEY REALLY DONT NEED TO BE DISTURBED CAUSE I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO REALLY DO MODELS. JUST A SUGGESTION BUT I VOTE SPAM FORUM TO GET ALL THE SPAM WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!!!!!!:D

Yeah, I think it is called "The Valley of the Jedi". It is a General Discussion forum, and this thread has nothing to do with a model. You guys are just ranting about Cheshires avatar that he changed. You don't need to get you bundles in a wad because of it. I doubt everyone would go nuts if I changed my avatar to my dash rendar model I'm workin on. If you would just keep your personal oodles to yourselves when in the editing forums, or put them in the GD forums, I wouldn't have to close this thread.

um, maybe it's just me but since cheshire's previous 2 avatars were of models he made, and now that it's changed to what appears to be a jk2 model, it would appear to me that this thread is relevant to modeling....

i mean, come on, it looks like he's trying to create hype by doing that, especially since it's the back of the character's head...

(btw, hype is fine by me, it got me excited to see what he's got up his sleeve). :)

Archived