Home

Anti-assfighter Server

KnightHawk420

I am now running the Vulcanis adminmod. Which incorporates the changes made in the source code which nerfs things such as the backsweep/backstab. Previously I enforced the rule, but now with this mod there is no longer a need, just stick a saber in they're backs and move on. And over all playability is much improved now. So if your sick of backsweep whores, and lightning whores. And if you wish 1.03 gameplay we're better come on by. Also I have many admins around in which to enforce rules. :)

I have many skins, and maps installed on each server. You can download them from http://jk2.lowgrav.org, as well as get player stats, forums to talk to other regulars, and more.

Both servers...

- Have user made maps installed. Only FFA uses them at this time

- 60+ skins installed

- T1 Connection

KnightHawk's Saber Only FFA

206.169.69.25:28070

- No attacking people with they're saber down

- Lightning is disabled

- Running Vulcanis Adminmod (No Download required, just come and play.:)

I also now run a Team FFA server. It's still new and I'm still recruiting admins so bear with me. And by all means come and be a regular. :)

KnightHawk's Jedi Vs Sith Team FFA

206.169.69.25:28080

- Jedi vs Merc config enabled

- Force based teams

- Running Vulcanis Adminmod (No Download required, just come and play. :)

The one good thing about these nerf mods, you guys are pulling the headless chicken spastic morons off the public v1.03 servers and giving them refuge in their own little soft comfy low-damage world.

Maybe finally we (as in the people who don't complain, but adapt and learn) can enjoy a game without having to hear "OMFG! LAME! YOU KILLED ME WITH A MEDIUM STANCE SIDE SWING, YOU YELLOW STANCE WHORE!" every 15 seconds...

And for this I thank you.

Archived