Home

kill counter?

Necro(N.O)

i went to a server and i noticed that a certain guy has a odd script, what happens when he kills someone his message would say "person that was killed" you are my "number of kills he have gotten, like 600"

anyone know how to do that?

Lol, I use it. Seems to really piss people off. Although I'm only up to around 120 kills because I just got it, people are always saying stuff when they kill me like..."Gecko, you're my 200th kill 2day". Dunno why, but I like annoying people like that. :D

Have never used it since I find it to be too provocative and not really helping the good rep. that this game despite everything has. It's a bit too arrogant for my taste but go for it....I don't mind your wonderful toys :)

How about a reverse counter: One that tells everyone just *how* many times you've been killed, sabered, mutilated, drowned in acid, splattered on the ground, torn apart, fried etc.... that should make for some interesting comments.

Originally posted by cjais

How about a reverse counter: One that tells everyone just *how* many times you've been killed, sabered, mutilated, drowned in acid, splattered on the ground, torn apart, fried etc.... that should make for some interesting comments.

heh, that's nice ...."humble jedi tool" or something :)

Originally posted by cjais

i NEEED that!!! gimme! noW!

*cough*

Yes, it's a nice idea.

slacker

Archived