Home

A new species and a new blade:O)

Messenger

Hey everyone,

I just had a cool idea. This is one of my original ideas, so it isn't found in the SW universe. I just made up the name Shadow Warrior and the character so I don't know if there is allready one or not. Please let me know if the name belongs to anything else.

This is a Shadow Warrior blade. I was thinking that this would be a cool idea to intigrate into single player and at least would make a cool looking lightsaber.

http://usa.internations.net/sonicstorm/ShadowWarriorblade.jpg

I was thinking it would have a neon yellow glow and maybe a gold handle.

What is a Shadow Warrior? (you can skip this if you want)

Shadow warriors are a reclusive race that used to only exist in the outskirts of the galaxy. They were a very quite race that had no one alliance. Their force powers sometimes exceeded far beyond that of a jedi or sith because they had the ability to see an event before it had taken place. However, their visions were not perfect and they could only see the choice and not the answere. Thier force powers are viewed as inconsistent and dangerouse. They also had force powers that gave them stealth so that they couldn't be detected by either jedi or sith senses.

In this, the jedi never allied and all other races avoided their territory because they were considered too unpredictable.

However, the Empire looked at them as a threat and destroyed their planet. Most died off but some managed to get away in time. Most keep themselves hidden and only show themselves when encountering a sith or even a jedi depending on if they have a vision before the encounter that changes their purpose.

For the most part their other force powers are the same as a sith or a jedi has. They carry a blade similar to a lightsaber but it has a completly different shape and is much wider than a regular lightsaber.

Well, anyone want to model this baby? I thought it would make for some interesting single player missions or mods of variouse sorts:) Please someone, make it if you can.

I could model the blade myself but I can't texture or animate it.

Please someone, give it a shot!

403 Forbidden

Shadow Warrior has been used many, many times in games, books, movies, T.V. Shows, etc. So it's hardly original, but your background of this race sounds inventive, which makes your intentions original.

Though your analogy of there force powers is some-what how Jedi’s force powers are defined.

Yuck! I can't believe it didn't upload right!!! For some reason it doesn't like my pretty picture!!!

Try this:

http://sonicstormproductions.150m.com/ShadowWarriorblade.jpg

I'm glad you guys like the concept. If someone could texture it, I could probably try to model the thing.

Shadow Warrior just was off the top of my head. The idea is that they are pretty much jedi but they just have a little different style. They are usually much more reclusive and are neither light nor dark side. They have both powers and use both powers much like Kyle Katarn doese.

If you notice, none of the light side characters in the movies or the books as far as I know use force choke or force lightning. However, Siths do use force choke and force lightning.

In the movies you will notice that jedi can sense or have a vision of something that is currently happening.

These guys would see an event before it happens but they wouldn't see the conclusion. They would only see the choice that they have to make.

Notice that jedi can't be detected by most species and can use the mind trick or stealth. However, a jedi can sense a sith or another jedi.

This race would be completely hidden. No one can sense their presence.

I'm not absolutly sure if jedi have these same capabilities or not. Let me know if they allready have these capabilities.

If anyone can think of a better name let me know:o)

I'm going to work on a concept character. I'm trying to come up with a name. Here are three different choices:

Shallaus Khunn

Vallarus Khunn

Xar Khunn

These names just sound cool :)

Archived