Home

Jedi Outcast Survivor

Israfel

Jedi Outcast Survivor

16 players. One server. One tactic.

Outwit. Outplay. Outbackstab.

Beginning July 28, 2002, on JK2, the world will watch as 16 strangers are stranded on the remote server of 'jolt2k 1337 server [CtF]', part of the many JK2 servers, a distant neighbor of the original jolt servers in the high ping areas. There, they must work together to survive, while eliminating each other one by one every three days. The Sole Survivor will walk away with 1,000,000 pesos, and the satisfaction of using only one saber swing to win. Tune in to all 14 episodes and experience life in jolt2k 1337 server [CtF] with the Survivors as they outwit, outlast, and outbackstab each other.

Can YOU be the Sole Survivor? Send your tryout videos to '1337 Lamer'. Remember, all tryout videos must show your extreme backstabbing skills. Backstabbing while jumping from one clanmate to another is preferable, but skydive backstabbing, rock climbing back stabbing and weightless backstabbing are terrific.

Originally posted by AB_Legion

Israfel welcome to the jk2.net forums, I hope you enjoy your stay!! Please accept this "jk2.net welcome basket" filled with endless ammounts of goodies which you can snack on while browsing our forums!! :D :D :D

LOL :p

Funny post!! :D

*Crying on the inside* Ugggh... :ball: I want a fruit basket! *whine*

Errr....sorry bout that.

NEway I like the BACKSTAB survivor idea. I'm sure you'll have no problems finding qualified "N00bs"...uh I mean "l337" :D

Archived