Home

remap locations

LoneJedi

Ive found some success from learning the DFA, thanks goes to you helpful people! But Im still struggling with the kick. I am told its because of how i remapped the controls. I have been a long time player of Rogue Spear and such games, where the arrows are used for controls. So, that means I cant use space to jump if I expect to be mobile at the same time. Im using right control currently for jump, but i cant seem to execute the kick properly from there. Does anyone else use the arrows and can kick? If so what do u use for jump?

if using the arrow keys, i would suggest you remap all your keys to the num pad, it will give you a similar feel and put a lot more keys at your finger tips. I personally use a mouse button for jump and that works very well for me. most of my other keys are mapped on the number pad.

Originally posted by leelink

if using the arrow keys, i would suggest you remap all your keys to the num pad, it will give you a similar feel and put a lot more keys at your finger tips. I personally use a mouse button for jump and that works very well for me. most of my other keys are mapped on the number pad.

mine are pretty much default setup;)

i need to bind absorb to a key nearby though for lightning and stuff so that i don't have to go z/x then f to use it (takes too long)

Archived