Home

Attn Mods

Darth Kaan

How about doing something about this guy RageDesigns in the technical help forum. His comments are offensive and WAY out of line and include but are not limited to perverse sexual content.

Its been going on for a while now and is getting very annoying.

Originally posted by Lord Nodata

You know what's funny? That you had to post this in THIS forum, and not the one that the incidents occured in. You know WHY? Because like us, the mods only really frequent this forum...

And yet they still insist on moving threads to unread forums...:rolleyes:

Thats exactly why I posted it here! It obvious they are not frequenting the tech help forum and I figured when one of them moves this thread to another forum maybe they will read it.

Sorry guys. I have a job that requires my attention ten hours a day, five days a week. Along with real life, there is no possible way I can actively moderate the six forums assigned to me here. If problems arise, contact me via private messages, AIM/ICQ, the Feedback Forum, and/or that nifty "Report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom of each post. They are all there for a reason. If you contact me, chances are that any problems that arise will be taken care of by 6:00 pm EST. ;)

FYI, this dude has been permanently name-banned and I'm working on getting rid of all his posts. Thanks for the heads-up.

Archived