Home

Who would you vot for as president ?

Kyth'emos

Who would you vot for as president ?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vot for as president ?

• Al Gore
    • George W. bush
    • Yoda :D

uhh thanks. well if you really want to get into it. the british aided the canadians in their war. technically speaking all canadians WERE british citizens at the time as we had not gained our independance yet but nevertheless CANADIANS BURNED THE PINKHOUSE!!! and as for calling me stupid well jeeze son, you're damn lucky that you're on a computer at your house because i'd whip your little ass. if you dont agree with my posts then say so, but by reverting to insults you show that you're too stupid yourself to actually pose an arguement...." dahhhh ur stupid and stuff"

First of all, the house wasn't pink, I don't know what color it was but anybody with a brain wouldn't paint the nations capital pink(except maybe canadians). Second, tell me what makes you think Bush his stupid? What has he done that makes you think he's stupid?

Originally posted by xwing guy

First of all, the house wasn't pink, I don't know what color it was but anybody with a brain wouldn't paint the nations capital pink(except maybe canadians). Second, tell me what makes you think Bush his stupid? What has he done that makes you think he's stupid?

finally some one has the same views i have

BLAME CANADA!

With all that hockey hubba baloo,

And that bit*h Ann Murray too,

Blame Canada!

Terrance and Phillips are the best things to come out of Canada since that movie Candian Bacon. Or Strange Brew, that was good too.

All joking aside, Canada is a good ally. I just hope England is done using them up as first wave bullet sponges. The landing at Dieppe was a shame, poor bastards.

As for 1812, it was believed the English fleet would make quick work of the fledgling US Navy and the US Army would make quick work of the British/ Canadian outposts in North America. However the opposite occurred, with the US Army getting routed, the US Marines making a stand in the abandoned US Capitol (the Commandant's house was the only federal building spared in the burning of Washington) and the capital being torched by British/Canadian troops.

I believe it was the last time the US lost a city to an invading army. (the confederates did it but I don't know if they count.)

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

you want me to tell you why i think bush is stupid? havent you seen that thread of all the funny bush quotes? take a look at that and then revise your opinion please. and read up on your history bud

funny quotes? that has nothing to do with how smart he is or if he makes a good president or not

read the funny quotes! and yes it does. he says moronic things that any american should know! he makes a fool out of himself constantly, for christs sake he thinks canada is an OVERSEAS COUNTRY!!! i suppose since you're an american you dont pay much attention to canada but all canadians watch american tv and know a fair bit about american culture, we know more about you then you know about us and BELIEVE ME bush isnt nearly as good a president as you guys deserve, there are plenty more intelligent people in america then bush but somehow he got in anyways

read the funny quotes! and yes it does. he says moronic things that any american should know! he makes a fool out of himself constantly, for christs sake he thinks canada is an OVERSEAS COUNTRY!!! i suppose since you're an american you dont pay much attention to canada but all canadians watch american tv and know a fair bit about american culture, we know more about you then you know about us and BELIEVE ME bush isnt nearly as good a president as you guys deserve, there are plenty more intelligent people in america then bush but somehow he got in anyways

Maybe he was in another country when he said that so techinically it would be overseas.

uhh thanks. well if you really want to get into it. the british aided the canadians in their war. technically speaking all canadians WERE british citizens at the time as we had not gained our independance yet but nevertheless CANADIANS BURNED THE PINKHOUSE!!! and as for calling me stupid well jeeze son, you're damn lucky that you're on a computer at your house because i'd whip your little ass. if you dont agree with my posts then say so, but by reverting to insults you show that you're too stupid yourself to actually pose an arguement...." dahhhh ur stupid and stuff"

msg me back when you think of something worth reading moron.

I wish you could delete certain posts on your own thread :rolleyes:

And after reading the rest of the thread.... So what if Bush makes a higher number of mistakes when speaking than some, thats all they are mistakes they don't make him any less of a good President.

Edit: Could a mod change the title of this post so it says "vote" instead of "vot" ? thanks.

Yoda would make an awesome president, if only he were real. Mace Windu for vice president and senator Amidala for the first lady. :D But I don't trust todays political figures and Yoda would just send in a team of Jedi knights to settle todays conflicts.

Originally posted by Ben_Walker

Yoda...and senator Amidala for the first lady. :D

Behold why Anakin fell to the Dark side...

*Anakin returns home after a long day of whining*

Anakin- Hey Padme wher....OH MY GOD!

Yoda- What not you think it is!

And Yoda didnt kill Vader because of guilt!

Just a few points...

1. Canada Rules, if you think it doesn't, that's because your priorites are screwed up ;)

2. Just because someone isn't a skilled public speaker doesn't mean that they are stupid. I think Bush is a competent leader, who has good people supporting him, and is probably doing a more adequate job than Gore would be doing (who, frankly, is a pompous ass who can't accept responsibility for his own mistakes).

3. Bush != Great president. He is ok, but honestly, if any candidates with any reasonably interesting policy changes come along, I plan on voting for one of them (since by then I will be an American Citizen *waves his little flag*). Honestly, look at where he was headed before September 11th, he was going to be a do-nothing president, who would have lost control of congress and never pulled off a second term. As things stand, I imagine he will be a two-termer, and his second term will look a lot like his pre-9/11 time (a lot of time down at the ranch, or golfing with pop). Again, don't get me wrong, things would have skated along calmly, and nothing of note would have happened, whereas with Gore...oy.

Anyway, since in most other countries Canadians are seen as the more polite version of Americans, I thought I should live up to our reputation, rather than acting like...well I shouldn't say it :p

Archived