forums as well the other jk2 forums that ther have been

numerous Dragonball requests. Now my question is, what has

Dragonball have to do with star wars? My clan forums have

dragonball fans popping up once in a while asking us whether

we are dragonball fans. For goodness sake, these people should

go to the right places related to their interests, that way Star

Wars wouldnt be often linked to DBZ, which has no direct or

indirect connections at all. This thing is starting to annoy me.:bdroid1:

really what do the other the otheer skins out there have to do with star wars like kiss the green lantern mortal kombat dbz has as much to do with star wars as the whole lot of it you do not have a valid opinon

you are a dumass most unuseful and weakest link goodbye and do not speak bad about any anime (other than pokemon how stupid) again make threads that are worth beccause as i type i am searching for a good jk2 editing progam so i can make trunks and other dbz characters

Darth...whats the point in playing Star wars on different planets...we live on Earth so why play? =OP

people like bringing multiple universes into games...sometimes good mods are made from other games

if everyone thought the way u guys did...i gurantee u...games would be ALOT MORE BORING THAN SOME ALREADY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regarding DBZ...personally i hate DBZ and think its the stupidest thing....BUT..the dbz mod i played on jedi knight was pretty cool and i wouldn't mind seeing a dbz mod for jk2..but still

Originally posted by PIo Koon

Darth...whats the point in playing Star wars on different planets...we live on Earth so why play? =OP

people like bringing multiple universes into games...sometimes good mods are made from other games

if everyone thought the way u guys did...i gurantee u...games would be ALOT MORE BORING THAN SOME ALREADY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regarding DBZ...personally i hate DBZ and think its the stupidest thing....BUT..the dbz mod i played on jedi knight was pretty cool and i wouldn't mind seeing a dbz mod for jk2..but still

mr.koon i believe you misunderstood me i am for mods and skins i am only against people flaming people for things they like dbz

Good Lord,

If anyone even considers DBZ an anime anymore they should be shot. After how FUNImation mangled and ripped and pissed on the ashes of this once great anime, I'm surprised people still speak those three letters. I loved that anime to death. I rented the whole series subbed and watched the whole thing and it was perfect, but once us Americans got our hands on making it a kids show, it went straight to Hell. If anyone would be kind enough to make a DBZ model with the correct names (like Super Saiya-jin Son Gokou) and had the Japanese voice and such, and give respect to this work of art, I'd be a happy man. Sorry, just a complaint I've had for a long time. Move along people

- Wolf :jawa

That's exactly why I watch only the uncut versions that aren't kidified. Still, it's very repetative, I don't really like it anymore. The plot is always something like this.

1. Big huge bad guy comes down to take over Earth.

2. A couple of good guys die and get wished back to life.

3. Bad guy gets killed by Goku.

4. See step 1.

Originally posted by Emon

That's exactly why I watch only the uncut versions that aren't kidified. Still, it's very repetative, I don't really like it anymore. The plot is always something like this.

1. Big huge bad guy comes down to take over Earth.

2. A couple of good guys die and get wished back to life.

3. Bad guy gets killed by Goku.

4. See step 1.

Hehe, insert step 3.5- Goku gets killed but magically comes back even though he has been ressurected twice by the Dragonballs and insert a step between each of these which says "Kamesennin drools over hot girls doing aerobics"

- Wolf :jawa

I decided I want to spam:D

correct (literal, not phonetic) spellings

Gokuu

Bejita

Gohan

Goten

Torankusu

Napa

Furiza

Saiya-jin (technically Saiyan is correct, -jin means group of people)

Buruma

Chi Chi

Kuririn

Raditzu

Kaiou-sama (not King Kai)

just a little fyi

ps it was called Kintoun before editing

Archived