Home

BEST MoVeS

Midgit Yoda

Okay, I made this thread for people to post the moves that they feel are the most effective and how to do them. Also I have a question about a move to get the tread going. Not really a move but you understand. Pardon my language but I have a ****ty ping. I am warming up for my upcoming lan part and I really wanna be able to use a Double Light saber. I cannot get the devmap or devmapall commands to work. Even if I type the name of the map after it. It doesn't work either way. When it starts loading the map it gives me an error. Any help?

Id forget the Double-Saber m8, apparantly it looks horrid and doesnt work that well.

As for MY fav move (well its a combo accually) is the forward attack combo in strong stance, It slashes 3 times quickly if done right, ive started a duel and performed this move only and chopped up my opponent.

Damn useful.

Hold forward and fire, it will slash twice then hit any strafe key mid second swing.

They dont expect it either, like most Strong combo's.

Also another 1 is strong stance backswing (not backstab/sweep) then dfa out of that.

Hold strafe and fire, u will swing twice quickly then mid second swing hit backwards, then hit forwards, fire and jump.

Another surprise attack, which in my case is usually deadly.

Archived