Home

Everybodys cheap, and evrybody complains about it?

SlapNut

in this game everybody keeps complaining about people being cheap and not playing nice, but actuly everybody does it! I havn't played on a server yet were a person hasn't kiled me when i was in chat mode, or done that thing were they pull u then back stab you, but still that all still complain, this game is much diferant from other online games because most others contain guns, but this has force powers and close comebat light sabers, making it much diferandt and better from others, but like every game it has its faults, like in this game you can be real cheap and get real enoied also because it is so much different, so untill they make a patch allowing no cheap players, lest stop complaining.

btw ignor my signiture when you view this ;)

Heres what JK2 is like for me everytime i play.

noob01 backstabs you, you die.

You backstab noob01, he dies.

noob01 says, "omfg backstab is so cheap ur ghey!!!!11"

you say, "uhm, didnt you just backstab me?"

noob01 says, "stfu fag, i will do what i feel like!@#$!"

noob01 says, "wtf omg u r lame!!!!!!11!1"

Everyone seems to have the attitude of "Its not cheap when I do it. But when you do it, its cheap!"

well what im trying to get at is that newbie arent the only people who play cheaply everybody does it, if im in talk mode (on purpose to flush out the cheap ones) everyone that comes past does it, im not trying to sound hypacritical or anything cos ive been kicked off manny servers befor because playing cheap is the onley way for me to win cins my lag isusuly over 600, cos i live in australia and the further you from the yanks the worse your ping is. my charector in all MP games is to be hated by everyone, and thats what i like, but i still like to see good lightsaber dules once in a while and with people "cheaping it up" is makes it awfully hard. This is for the benifit of the players who like a good game, who dont resort to backstabbin and cheap stuff, this is for the better people whowho want to have fun with there skills and not there abilyt to back stab.

call me hypacricical if you want, but im speeking from ehalf of all the GOOD experianced players!

Its cause its summer...or theres alot of stupid ppl around...

Since its summer, everyone is so bored they go play JKII, and bully ppl around, like being cheap. Or they could be just stupid...and have no life...and laugh like a monkey everytime they bs someone.

well i didnt know that it was summer over there, i live in australia, but, its still that even the best players still do cheap things. ok this is a guide for not being cheap- wait untill a player faces you and then fight, dont use force powers much, always exept dules, if there in chat mode stand infront of them not letting anyone els ht them and then fight when there out of it, dont go around with your clan members in 1 big pack killin people thats what i hate, but basictly just have fun playing dont gtry win every game, and if you do win good on ya but having fun is more important than wining since you dont get a prize.

I would like some fed back on what i have said pleas.

true every1 just complains, because they cant beat sum1... Who cares if sum1 is better than.. In fact there will be always better than you, no matter how good you are.. So STOP complaining!!! (this goes to all the n00bs, or ppl who complain to much)

Archived