Home

WIP: Imperial Armored Guard

PIo Koon

hey everyone..finally going to official announce my next project (besides kit fisto which i don't think i can help boba with =O\)

im not sure if this is his accurate name because theres hardly ANY info on him IF any at all

if any of u ever played Star Wars Shadows of the Empire u'll know who this is...its the imperial armored guards that dash rendar fought off near the end of the game

THESE ARE EARLY BETA PICS

this model will not be done as fast as Trebor because im still working on trebor

Front

DiagSide

Side

yes i do know porportions are off...i only have 2 GOOD Reference pictures to work off of and there BOTH front pictures...and since i lost The Shadows of the Empire cartridge i can't get in game and look at him

so im kinda at a loss of what his back should look like...=O\

if ANYONE can get reference pictures of him id appreciate it

critisizm is welcome..good or bad

everyone int he pics need tweaking in my opinion..but u get the idea

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and here is my lone 2 reference pics....

http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps/cargobay/item-detail/1808/310

http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps/cargobay/item-detail/1808/4449

......great huh.......................

(to boba) yes i know...i edited the post after i realized i did it backwords

and yes i know im about to edit my sig

Koon, I just wanted to say that for a 15 year old that looks AWESOME! If you keep this up I can't wait to see how good you'll be at the age of 20. Or even at 40! I can't wait to see how you finish it up as. But I gaurantee I will give it a download.:evil5:

do you mean mots the expansion for JK 1, yeah it was released. i bought both jk1 and the expansion on budget but the expansion didn't instal :( plo koon and boba kick ass. can't wait to see the finished model

(someone should make a royal imperial gaurd, they look evil!!!)

Originally posted by morphius_doh

Not to get off subject, but wasn't Shadows Of The Empire released for the PC as well? The only reason I ask is coz I remember playing a demo of it. If there is a PC version I'd like to know of any place where I can d/l it.

i have sote for the pc, the guards in that game look terrible. reminds me of some of the clonetrooper skins out there where they take something that is supposed to be a helmet and put it on a human head.. :( (Then again, it's like six years ago so I guess it's not *that* bad)

By the way, I didn't get a chance to scan in my figure last night.. I'll try to get him scanned in tonight.

Archived