Home

I want to make Desann smaller. Tell me how

Drafus

I wanted to make Desann smaller so I copied the npcs.cfg file then I made the changes in the copy. I create an ext_data folder and I put the file in then I zipped it into a .pk3 file and when I start the game Desann didn't change. I tought I did something wrong so I tried an easy change. I gave jedif a blue lightsaber and it didn't worked.

What's the problem and what can I do?

If you just inserted the line

scale (any number 1-100)

in Desann's entry you should be good to go.

But since the lightsaber color change isn't in effect, I'd take odds there's another npcs.cfg mod in your base folder. Try putting a z as the first letter of your desann pk3, so it'll take precendence. If that fixes it, sort through your mods, find the one with an npcs.cfg, and edit that one.

You can put ANY number for the scale, scaleX, scaleY, or scaleZ factors. I'm not exactly sure what would happen if you put -1... Probably no change, a crash, or the model wouldn't be drawn, or it would be inverted.

Originally posted by Emon

You can put ANY number for the scale, scaleX, scaleY, or scaleZ factors. I'm not exactly sure what would happen if you put -1... Probably no change, a crash, or the model wouldn't be drawn, or it would be inverted.

Hmm... inverted models.... sounds interesting....

Archived