Home

back with questions

Takeoffyouhoser

my Imperial Brewey - Detention Center - Smugglers Outpost - Power station - Tie Fighter Base - warehouse ect....map is back in production. I had a problem when windows crashed and needed a re-format. Alot of my non Xp programs went all wonker and I didn't feel like reinstalling stuff. But I did...

Anyway, I made a door with frame. It works fine. No HOM..but when I go to compile I get a red line drawn from my Player Start to the door, then up the door and left... my test map worked fine...but why does this red line draw from the entity? Is it because the area portal is not done right?

Rich's tutorials is a bit unclear on how the EXACT dimensions of this said portal should be. Should it be the same Size of the door, just that the portal fits inside it. Or, does the ENTIRE portal, height, width, and length be inside the door?

Or, is my problem something else?

Make sure you're door or any entity for that matter is not touching the void. To reiterrate, when the door opens make sure the actual door doesnt' move into to the void.

I hope that makes sense, I don't always word things the best way.

Archived