Home

Holy Crap! 1.04 MP prob's

SUPERLEN

Well, just installed 1.04 and went online to play...by now you all know that the ping is insane...all servers. Mine was in the 120's with cable (when it is normally in the 50's). I really didn't get a chance to check the new gameplay much because people kept getting disconnected. Hmmm....I guess 1.05 will be out soon.

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

My ping is still the same too. Still under 75 usually.

I doubt 1.05 will be out soon. 1.04 isn't even a real patch, just compiled by somebody who found the code in radiant (isn't it?).

Erm, HELLO? Official 1.04 is out! ;P

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

My ping is still the same too. Still under 75 usually.

I doubt 1.05 will be out soon. 1.04 isn't even a real patch, just compiled by somebody who found the code in radiant (isn't it?).

^^^^

This signifies most 1.03 servers are still up and most people are still playing on them, and the few 1.04 servers up are not desirable.

Maybe the servers you are currently playing on were set up earlier than the others and it's faraway or on budget servers,

or maybe it isn't dedicated, but setup by regular gamers who want action right away by making their own server and ignoring their visitor's pleas to reduce the lag somehow.

Archived