Home

Need someone to texture my new twin bladed lightsaber.

Messenger

Hey everyone,

I have just made a twin bladed lightsaber (it has two blades on the same end), and I was wondering if anyone would like to texture it? I just made the handle and as I understand, you use tags to show the blades where to come out of.

Well, please give it a shot someone, it would be awsome to see a blade like this in action!

Nope, they come out at the same angle. I just simply made a handle out of some sphere and then added a top peice that was three times the size of the handle segments in length. Then I made two cylinders for the blades to come out of and put them side by side.

Originally posted by darthweaver

if your talking about a maul style lightsaberit hasalready been done in lots of mods and there is a cheat to get it

I see your point. The problem is we don't have any animations to use it in the single player game. No SDK for single player means to SP code. DAMN YOU RAVEN!!!

Yep, it is kind of a lightsaber pitchfork. I'm not sure if this is possible but I figured I would give it a try. They are just regular blades accept that there are two of them on one end, both pointed in the same direction.

I wasn't trying to copy anyone guys. I'm not sure who Boc is but I'll take a look into it.

I'm not even sure if this is possible, but I figured I would see if it would work. I don't know any code. I'm just baseing this idea that when I read through a tutorial that it said to add tags to show where you want the blade to come out.

Archived