Home

Thank you Raven - Great Patch!

QuietSith

Originally posted by Orangina_Rouge

Is it supposed to encourage ppl to love it ??? :rolleyes:

Your response was completely irrelevant.

I want to thank Raven for releasing a patch for us - and have it in a thread without flames.

Thanks for ruining it.

Originally posted by QuietSith

All flamer and complainers will be added to my ignore list if they infect this thread - thanks.

I seriousely doubt that will affect anyone.

Raven has indeed done a lot, to better this game. Kudos to them for doing what they have. :)

Kaan

I second that. Finally its not a quake anymore, things take some practice and insight again, which makes it rewarding again to play.

I also like the changes in pull/push, because now you have to think when using it. You still can disarm people, you can still pull them to the ground, just not as easily in every situation. This, too, adds depth again to this game.

Thanks for the rescue of the game for the player, and also for making it easier again for admins who had to spend a lot of time and work to keep the specialmove spammers off the servers.

cheers

Arker

The ILUM Order

Council, Protector

!GameSurf.de JK2 Servers

I like how they weakened back stab! But they may have weakened it to much, just because it really isn't a special move anymore. I believe they should have made it a harder combo, because just walking backwards swinging isn't hard to do.

I hate how forward lunge in blue stance is ****ed up.

I like how they killed pull.

over all (1 out of 10) ****7****

I believe the long awaited patch should have weakened push and pull alittle more. And I believe it should have come with a few CTF maps.

Archived