Home

Do you think JK2 should have backstab back?

Mania

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

MUWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

heheh heheheheheeeeee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

If every last one of you backstab ho's quit this game tomorrow and never came back, I wouldn't shed a single fuking tear.

Rock on dude!

Originally posted by Lord Sokar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

MUWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

heheh heheheheheeeeee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

If every last one of you backstab ho's quit this game tomorrow and never came back, I wouldn't shed a single fuking tear.

Rock on dude!

hhehehe it feels so good to be laughing at assfighters :D

You lame ass ****s where laughing at use before cause we couldnt do anything about BS....but now whos laughing HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Now whos crazy MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH! etc

Us backstab ****s as you nicely put it are having no real problems adapting to the restrictions.

I kid you not when I say this: If you didn't like backstab before, a few minor restrictions will only keep you happy for a week or so, after that we will have found nice new exploits.

I've given up being even-handed about backstab, ever since all the jackassed comments i've seen from people so smug that they got what they wanted.

Funny thing is, backstab wasn't the most powerful move, Medium Finisher could always deal more damage, this is funny because with your whining you've finally given us motivation to learn it properly.

Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ

I kid you not when I say this: If you didn't like backstab before, a few minor restrictions will only keep you happy for a week or so, after that we will have found nice new exploits.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

WOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

heeeee!!

STOP! You're killing me!

Archived