Home

Eggy

GendoTheGreat

I was mucking around with GF in dev. mode when I stumbled onto an easter egg of sorts. I've never seen it mentioned anywhere before.

At the very start of the game, leave your office and travel down past Eva's desk to the elevators. Walk up to the lobby elevator (the one with the doors that face Eva's desk) and park yourself in front of it, making sure the doors open first. After a few seconds the doors will try to close and the bell will sound, but the doors will pop right open again because you're standing in front of them. The doors will continue to try and close and the bell will continue to "ding". After a couple of minutes of this, Eva will ask Manny what the hell he's doing. He tells her he's doing a safety inspection, and Eva responds by telling him to hurry up because it's giving her a headache.

This just about cracked me up when I heard it. Has anyone else seen it before?

Hey, it´s great!

I just tried it, and it also works in the german version of the game. I´s also the same dialogue with Manny telling about a safety inspection and Eva telling him to hurry up, but she more likely says something like: "You drive me crazy" at the end or "Du treibst mich in den Wahnsunn":p for your fun.

bye

:cool:

Archived