Home

Question

Aereolis

I'm new to JKII and have noticed many cool moves... but haven't been able to figure them out... i noticed i can walk off walls and do normal jump.. and exra high jump... but i'm not sure how... and how can you do a flip forwards and backwards?

All with lightsaber of course :p

Gotta luv that lightsaber!

The Stances are:

Blue

Yellow

and

Red

meaning:

Blue = Light

Yellow = Medium

Red = Heavy

They are all different styles of Fighting,

Blue is for fast, quick, slicing attacks, usualy used when being attacked by more than one person,

Yellow is for moderately fast, well-balanced attacks, usually used in a one on one duel.

Last but not least is Red, the Heavy, Slow, but incredibly powerful stance, use against slow moving targets, but never for dueling unless you are confident in your ability.

I hope that helps you, and PLEASE buy this game It ROCKS!!!

Hehe...

New to the game...noticed cool moves...want to do them

BUT

Haven't bought the game yet...obviously don't have a manual.

Ummm...How did you notice the cool moves before, and not have been able to figure out how to do them??? You just said you don't have the game.

So my question is....where did you download it from. Sucks not having a manual when you do that....doesn't it?

OMFG! Support Software Piracy!!!!

heh... you caught me....

i downloaded the demo... played it like 5 times, and really loved it.

i member my friend had got a pirated version, so i asked if i could d/l it off him, he said sure... so i downloaded it over a couple of nights.

i got it installed and played through about 6 missions, and wondered how to do all the cool moves...

so i came here and asked...

i just bougt the game today! :)

gonna start playing online shortly... you guys know any good servers or anything i can play on?? i just got home and have no idea what to expect from online play

Archived