Home

Hahahahahahahaha!

Elegy

I'm not so sure that this is laughter of amusement or insanity. I've been out of touch with this game more or less for two weeks and I come back to see a new patch. We all pissed and moaned about how much the last one sucked ass and now from what I read this one's even worse! I'll hold off any actual judgement of mine until I actually download and play this. But irony sure does have a twisted sense of humor. Seems like most of the old 1.03 bashers would sell their souls to revert back to the 1.03 patch. One thing I don't understand though. Ever notice how when a company releases a game patch, everyone downloads and installs it and complains about it? We the players are running most of these dedicated servers. So we all kinda choose whether or not to run the patch. A few of those nostalgic 1.02 servers had the right idea. If we all hate the new patch so much, then why not give Raven a big middle finger and not run it on our servers? But anyhow, I'll refrain from bashing until I actually play. I'm just hoping that things aren't as overly dramatized as they've been made out to be.

Archived