Home

Anakin Skywlaker Hilt W.I.P.

alaris

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by alaris

I just need to resize and put it in the game---unless someone notices something I missed

click here

or paste

users.cableaz.com/~ryan_hutchings/models/anakin1b.jpg

Sorry I didn't finish before this weekend, but your patience will pay of ;)

Man you are so awsome, this saber is the s#%*! i havent see it on jk2files nor on jediknightii, when are u releasing it? and on more thing alaris, this guy in my thread has made a Scout Trooper model it is really good, CortoMaltes made it, and he needs someone to skin it, I am just woundering maybe u can contact him, look at my thread, and mybe u could skin it?:confused:

Originally posted by Luke Skywalker3

Please release the Anakin Saber, Alaris. PLEEEEEEEEEEESE!!

Trust me, you don't go around these forums asking modellers to release their work. You'll get lectures and flames. ^_^

Anyway, it'll be released When It's done.

I am done as far as I am concerned. Check out this screenshot. The quality isn't that great, but I'm looking to see if the size of the hilt is right on. If you notice pictures of anakin with his saber (check out padawansguide.com), his hilt is smaller than most.

Here is the link to the screenshot.

click here

or cut and paste:

users.cableaz.com/~ryan_hutchings/models/anakin1c.jpg

let me know what you think. And remember--this screenshot does not show off the quality of the hilt---it looks much better ingame. I'm just looking for size here.

Archived